Founder: Dylan Nadler
From a young age, Dylan sought out ways to make a difference in people’s lives. This interest led him to study sports psychology, and seek opportunities to make a difference in the athletic community. As an elite-level taekwondo athlete that has competed on the highest levels around the world, Dylan has been exposed to some of athletics' greatest adversities. At MindLock, we are committed to the pursuit of greatness that the next generation of athletes embark on, and use personalized tools and exercises in order to go above and beyond to cater to their needs.
- 4th Degree Taekwondo Master
- 2x Canadian National Champion
- 2x Canadian National Team Member
- 8x Ontario Provincial Team Member
- 2015 National Team Captain
- Top 40 World Ranking
- 2x U.S. Open Gold Medallist
- 2014 Youth Olympic Games Qualification Team
- Ontario Quest 4 Gold Recipient
"Through the process of travelling the world in the pursuit of my dreams, I have been able to experience a magnitude of training environments, and evaluate the unique hurdles that are associated with each aspect of the athletic journey. My goal now is to help develop the rising group of talent, providing all the tools needed in order to fuel growth and maximize potential."